How to enable or disable the site feed(s) for Blogger Blog?
How to set site feed(s) for blog
Feed is necessary for Blog to run everything smoothly. Suppose if you want to use Feed based widget such as News Ticker widget, Featured post Auto-slider, Recent Post, Related posts, Comments or post by label widget and many more. Those will not working until you enable the Blog Feed. But first we should know what exactly Feed is?
Generally site feed is a machine-readable representation of a blog. And it can be selected and exhibit on other web sites and information aggregation tools.
Suppose you wants to display some widget from other blog. For example Recent Post widget from feed. Then simply you can write other blog's URL and it will able to display Recent posts in your blog by the help of feed. So we
How do I change my site feed settings?
For changing your site feed the following steps might be helpful for you.
Step 1 Sign in to your blogger.com and go to blogger dashboard
Step 2 Now go to ->Setting -> Other tab
Step 3 Then select Full from Drop down option.
Step 4 Now click on Save settings button from top right corner of the screen.
You have successfully enabled your Blog full feed. Some important instruction about Feed options are given below-
Under Feed option you can select how much of your content you want to syndicate.
- Full - If you enable full feed then it will put your blog's entire content of each post in site feed
- Short - while selecting Short and this will only includes an excerpt from the commencement of each post.
- Until Jump Break – If you select "Until Jump Break" on feed option then your post content will show before your jump break on site feed.
- None – Actually this option use for closing feed for a site. Mostly in case of private blog user select "None" option.
- Custom – This option is for advance blog user but you have freedom to customize your feed option by selecting "Custom."
Hope you are now able to select your appropriate Feed option for your site. If you have any query then feel free to comment below. Thanks.