How to become Eligible for participating in AdSense?
AdSense is leading affiliate network over the net. Due to massive demand everyday AdSense receive enormous application to get approval from it. But this is not possible to allow all the applicant.
As a result many blogger get rejected after applying for AdSense. But there are many reason that AdSense deny to approve your approval request.
Almost 60% blogger don’t know when they should apply for AdSense and how they can achieve eligibility to participate in AdSense.
So I have decided to write about this matter with details where you will get a clear idea after reading this article.
Some general criteria to be eligible
- You must have a website
- Your blog or website should have adequate content
- Your blog or website content should not be violate AdSense Policy
- You must be 18 years old
- Your site should comply with AdSense Policy
- Your site’s age should be at least 6 month old.
1. You must have a website
This is primary requirement to get approval from AdSense that you have to own a blog or website. There is some misconception that only Goolge BlogSpot user can apply for AdSense but if you use other blogging platform you can apply for it if your site get approval after review of AdSense team.
2. Your blog or website should have adequate content
Maybe it is not clear to majority people that how AdSense work? Simply I can say that it work by crawling your content. After crawling AdSense will display relevant ads according to your content that easily attract visitors. So if you have limited or few article then crawler will get interrupt and AdSense become unable to display relevant ads. So you must ensure that your pages are full of compelling content.
3. Your blog or website content should not be violate AdSense Policy
This is another big factor that what types of content doesn’t violate AdSense policy. As a Publisher you should not place AdSense code on pages with content that violate AdSense policy.
This might be known by blogger thatyour content must not related to adult, violent or advocating racial intolerance. But beside of this there are many types of content that may violate AdSense content guideline policy.
- Blog content Pornography, adult or mature content
- Blog that Violent content
- Blog content related to racial intolerance or advocacy against any individual, group or organization.
- If your blog content has excessive profanity
- You are not allowed to produce content about Hacking/cracking.
- Illicit drugs and drug paraphernalia content must not allowed
- Alcohol relates content or site ( e.g. Sales of beer or hard alcohol)
- You can’t use AdSense on Sales of tobacco or tobacco-related products site.
- Similarly Sales of prescription drugs
- Also restriction about Sales of weapons or ammunition (e.g. firearms, firearm components, fighting knives, stun guns) related site.
- Sales of products that are replicas or imitations of designer or other goods
- If you try to Sale or distribute of coursework or student essays
- Content regarding programs which compensate users for clicking ads or offers, performing searches, surfing websites or reading emails
- Any other content that is illegal, promotes illegal activity or infringes on the legal rights of others
Publishers are also not permitted to place AdSense code on pages with content primarily in an unsupported languages.
4. You must be 18 years old
Before 18 years old you can’t open AdSense account because below 18 means you are minor and you can’t receive payment. So those who are young blogger they should not apply for AdSense. Because they will disqualify for AdSense even they have good site with good content.
5. Your site should comply with AdSense Policy
You should always aware about the latest change of AdSense policy and your blog must comply with that. Remember that AdSense policy changes time to time so if you just follow the older policy they your AdSense account may ban suddenly.
6. Your Website’s age should be at least 6 month old.
Google AdSense has given a provision that your blog age should 6 month old but not for all country. I have gone through many sources that I found that they have mentioned China and India as well as some other country. So I think this is provision for Asian countries like India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhutan etc.
In conclusion, If you are able to fulfill the above provision then simply you can go for applying AdSense. But if you would able to full fill all provision except 1 then you won’t get approval from AdSense. And there is a simple equation to get most revenue
- A content-rich page = Highly-targeted ads
- Highly-targeted ads + Interested users = Healthy clickthrough& conversion rates
- Healthy clickthrough& conversion rates = Success!
So if you think you are ready to apply for AdSense then just go through the below link and apply with relevant information.