The Most effective SEO - On-Page and Off-Page optimization
Understand what on-page and off-page SEO are? Learn how to make each on-page SEO element attractive to both users and search engines. Off-page SEO focuses on increasing the authority of your domain through the act of getting links from other websites.
The core target for Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to boost up your Rank, Page Visit, Search Engine visibility etc.
Conventionally classified SEO into two main areas of its operation- On Page optimization and Off Page optimization.
Under On-page optimization basically cover the blog/website itself, on the other hand Off-Page optimization deals with the some external factors that are quite different from blog/website optimization. But Both On-Page and Off-Page optimization is necessary to become success blogger.
The Benefits On-Page And Off-Page Optimization
- You will Gain authority.
- Your site will get more visibility in search engine.
- You can serve as a beacon or hub page to rank other pages
- It your Makes your site more user friendly
- You can reach to your Targets traffic
How to Make On-page Optimization
On-Page Optimization: The main theme of On-Page optimization what sorts of options can be done to a blog/website to optimize it for Search Engines. It deliberates optimizing different blog/website and its pages for better SEO. For On-Page optimization there are different elements plays a vital role. We can summarize those elements that must be considered for On Page optimization-
- Keywords- First we have to take into account keywords optimization for your blog/website on priority basis. There is a provision for Google crawler that you must have relevant keywords to your blog. So you be careful about to select right keywords according to your blog content.
- Meta Tags- Use of title tag (not more than 60 Words). It will carry your site identity to search engine.
- Meta Description- Meta Description is also important thing that will visible in search engine and any visitors can easily can understand about your blog content. So if you don’t apply Meta description then visitors can easily skip your site link from search engine other than click. Meta description should be within 150 words.
- Alt Tags- Alt tags are used to show alternate text or we can say alternative name of Images that used in your blog posts. Suppose your Images was unable to load due to slow internet connection or user restricted the image load to make the browser faster, then Alt Tags will be displayed on its image position. So that visitor can understand about Image. More clearly it provides description about the Images.
- H1 tags- H1 tag generally use for blog Title. For example my h1 tag is “Blogger Spice” But H1 tag should only use 1 time otherwise search engine won’t understand your blog title. Heading Tags provide good impression and also it will tells the visitors and web crawlers.
- H2 tags- Generally your blogger posts title should go under h2 tags. Because search engine always give priority on h1 tags then h2 tags and finally h3 tags.
- H3 tags- Finally you have to take into account your h3 tag. Generally when search engine don’t find your post title in h2 tag then it goes for h3 tags. You will see most of the custom blogger templates are set posts title as h3 tags. But you have to convert h3 to h2 tag to get more emphasize from search engine. Learn How to convert h3 tag to h2 tag.
- H4 tags - h6 tags: The tags are less important but require for better SEO. And the importance going less through h4-h5-h6.
- Post Title and Post URL- Another important thing is search Post Title and Post URL must consider according to the search terms. Post Title and Post URL must be relevant according to the content of the blog post. It must reflect the theme and description of the posts thus a visitor must be clear from the Post Title and Post URL of the post that what is the post about. So, URL structure must be appropriate and relevant to the post's content. Now you can customize your Post URL by the help of Permalink. Lean How to Use Permalink.
- Blog Content- Blog Content is heart of your site. So you must write well, Unique and relevant content for your blog site. Remember posts content is responsible for better PR.
- Internal Linking Strategy- Your posts must be internally linked with other posts. By internally linking strategy your readers might be interested in reading other related articles, which help in increase your page visit and can engage your visitor’s longer time with your blog site. For building Internal linking you may take help of Related Post or if you are writing a Series of Content then you can add previous Posts series link.
- Site Map/Table of Content- You must submit Site map to Google, Bing/Yahoo etc. sites. Beside of this make a table of content that makes your blog enrich. With the help of site table of content visitors can easily navigate to other pages simply.
How to Make Off-page Optimization
Off-Page optimization: Off Page optimization include your blog optimization with the help of some external elements to get more traffic for your blog. Off-Page optimization consider following-
- Link Exchange with other related websites.
- Share your posts in different Social sharing Network.
- Feeds subscription.
- Directory submission
- Ping your site after new posts.
- Make guest post to other websites.
- Forum posting
Both On-Page and Off-Page optimization are the most effective to grow your blog and website. To get top place in higher SERP you must optimize your site with proper SEO.