What is Shutterstock?
How to Earn Money from Shutterstock as Image Reviewer?
What Skills Are required for an Image Reviewer at Shutterstock?
- Over 2 years of professional photography experience required.
- You should able to work quickly with high volume. You have to work minimum work 25-30 hours per week including 5-8 hours on the weekends.
- Photo editing skill required, Adobe Photoshop knowledge is preferable.
- You should able to apply metadata standards.
- For selected photo you should use appropriate keywords for search engine optimization.
- Image reviewer must provide consistent and concise opinion to contributors.
- Image should be evaluate based on latest trends, styles, and commercial value
- You should have strong command of English for analyze the image and provide feedback.
How to evaluate images for Shutterstock?
Working Hours and Payment at Shutterstock?
Earn Money from Shutterstock affiliate program
|Earn Money from Home as Image Reviewer for Shutterstock|