It goes without say that SiteGround one of the best web hosting site which is widely known and accepted in web hosting industry. It has already passed 10 years of their web hosting service. SiteGround has some great features that make them stand alone over the crowed, such as fastest, most reliable and secure web hosting.
SiteGround integrated with CloudFlare CDN and it helps to improve server performance and security. Now user data will automatically take backups on their server and also user has freedom to choose server locations. In addition their customer service is really excellent. Their solid security and customer service makes web hosting extremely friend for webmaster and small business. Currently SiteGround providing shared web hosting; VPS web hosting and dedicated web hosting services. But they are expertise in various Apps hosting like WordPress, Joomla, Magento, PrestaShop and Drupal Hosting.
Some features of SiteGround are as follows –
- SiteGround provides most secured webhosting service.
- Expertise in WordPress, Joomla and Drupal hosting.
- WordPress and Joomla Toolkits
- They offer Automatic upgrades.
- Free domain name
- Free setup & transfer
- SuperCacher with Nginx and Memecache
- PHP 7 + Opcache
- Cloudflare CDN
- One-click staging and GIT version control
- Location specific hosting service (e.g. USA, EUROPE and Singapore)
- SiteGround offers 24/7 technical Support.
- 30 Days money back guarantee.
1. SiteGround Hosting Plans
SiteGround has own hosting plan like other hosting company do. According to user’s need they can select appropriate one. SiteGround offers three different hosting plans, and all plans varies according to features and prices, Have a look below for brief Plan discussion.
- Startup - According to plan we can guess that Startup is for beginners. If you are new to start your site then you can go with it. Under this plan SiteGround included SSD Storage, Free domain name, free setup and transfer, cPanel and SSH access, Free Daily Backup, Cloudflare CDN, 99.9% Uptime, superior technical support, Supercacher static caching only, Unlimited traffic, emails, DBs. However if you don’t like their service within 30 days then you can stop using their service. SiteGround guarantee to give back your money.
- GrowBig - GrowBig Plan is most popular plan of SiteGround. Under this plan you will get all features of startup plan and additionally you get all three levels of SiteGround’s awesome supercacher, unlimited websites, One year free SSL, Priority support and 30 days worth of backup with easy access to restore facility.
- GoGeek – This is the best plan of SiteGround. It comes with all features of Startup and GrowBig. In addition PCI compliant server for e-commerce site, Automatic staging copies of your site, Pre-installed GIT with automatic setup, WP-CLI integration available. Drush is available for Drupal maniac.
Additionally SiteGround offers unique WooCommerce plan under GoGeek plan.
2. Interface and cPanel
SiteGround’s interface looks a lot like BlueHost. And this is very easy to find everything in a single page. Almost 70% similarity can be found in SiteGround interface.
cPanel or control panel is important part for managing hosted site. If cPanel is not user friendly then it becomes complicated for users. But you don’t have to worry about SiteGround’s cPanel because it is well organize and any user will find all necessary tool and info under one webpage. SiteGround’s cPanel dashboard is pretty simple and clean. I can say their cPanel is just like one stop manager.
3. Superior Uptime at Siteground
Server uptime is necessary to increase the traffic flow on a site. SiteGround is one of the best web hosting company who deliver superior uptime. They haven’t any problem with their data centers that cause downtime. Because they have integrated custom server monitoring software that can instantly resolve 90% issues without human dealings. SiteGround give guarantee for 99.996% uptime.
4. Supercacher with Ram Based Caching for Faster performance
Users’ always looking for a faster performance based hosting service. For faster website performance server should be faster. If server can perform fast, then websites will able to perform faster. SiteGround has Ram based superchacher which is extremely fast.
SiteGround user doesn’t have to use any third party cache script or plugins. It already included NGINX Supercacher and for this reason not any caching plugins are required. However NGINX Supercacher can be setup in a minute. After setting up you would see significant improvement in your webpage loading time.
5. Branded Email
Branded email always creates an impact towards audience. SiteGround has branded email creation feature where you can create your branded email address according to your need. In control panel you will find an Emil account icon and just by click on it user can create email. For email SiteGround offers build-in password strength checker including random password generator.
6. SiteGround for E-commerce Site
One of the best features of SiteGround is Autoinstaller for ecommerce site. A user can install e-commerce application like PrestaShop, CSSCart and Magento by few clicks. On the other hand user can go through Softaculous and pick ZrnCard, Showare, OpenCart and Axix for e-commerce site. There are also drag-and-drop store builder available for Magento platform. In addition for invoicing and billing SiteGround has includes a different app on it.
7. Expert Customer Support
SiteGround’s main focuses on customer service. And you will get 24/7 support in many ways such as through knogledgebase articles, tutorials, ticket-based system, live chat and telephone support. As a result SiteGround become excel in rich support offering.
Their technical experts are always ready to solve various issues and they are eager to hear from you. In their chat service you will get response from their representative within 2 minutes. This is pretty awesome and most of the SiteGround customers are really happy with their service.
8. Great Value at Siteground with fantastic features
We are now aware about many features of SiteGround. I know now it is in your favorite web hosting list, but the question is about price. There is a Common phenomenon that more features means more prices. But SiteGround’s price is pretty incredible. Obviously you will get discount in first year and also you can use discount coupon for reducing the subscription price. However I have mention above that you have freedom to choice hosting service from their 3 plans.
StartUp plan can be subscribed with $6.95/mo (30% off the regular $9.95/mo), GrowBig start from $9.95/mo (33% off the regular $14.95/mo) and finally GoGeek plan price is start from $14.95/mo (50% off the regular $29.95/mo). Those are all discounted price and you will also get discount in different occasion.
9. 30 Days Money Back Guarantee
SiteGround have a 30 days money back guarantee for all shared hosting plans. If you completely satisfy with their service within 30 days then you can go ahead with them otherwise SiteGround promise to refund your money.
However there are some terms of service on money back policy such as you must request for service termination through your users area, cloud and dedicated hosting services, paid support or third party services are not covered by the money back guarantee. And for Domain name and Domain Privacy (ID Protection) fees are not refundable.
In conclusion it can be said that SiteGround has clearly positioning itself among various web hosting providers. They are more popular for small business. If you are looking for a secured and faster web hosting service then the name of SiteGround will come first. SiteGround has comprehensive precautions to ward off hackers. And this is necessary for e-commerce site.
In case of pricing SiteGround is comparatively higher than BlueHost. However there are many advanced features makes SiteGround price worthy and their server are fast and reliable. The big part of SiteGround is WordPress and Joomla hosting where huge community people are engaged. As SiteGround really care about your Website and Small Business site.