- Reach to related articles on your Website into a widget.
- Readers will spend longer time on your site.
- It will increase reader’s engagement with your content.
- Incorporate advertisement through Matched Content widget into your site.
- Ultimately Increase your Ads revenue.
Features of Google AdSense Matched Content
- Matched Content only display relevant content for your site readers that helps to increase page views.
- Matched Content units can be place on any pages of your site. But your site must be eligible for it.
- You can display Matched Content unit with your other AdSense ad unit, because they don’t count towards your Google content ad limit per page.
- Visitors will see recommended content only from your site not from other sites, because Google generate recommendation from pages that matched content and ads on pages.
- You can display Matched Content only as well as ads if you turned on Allow ads feature from AdSense account.
- Matched Content units will work on all devices like Desktop, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone.
How to become eligible for Matched Content?
- Your site should have 900 - 1000 unique articles.
- Your site should have 1000 page views per day
- All posts should have unique images.
How to know that my site is eligible for Matched Content unit?
Types of Matched Content Units
- Horizontally or
How to create Matched Content units?
Where to Place Matched Content Units in my Site?
Step #2: Click on Template ->Edit HTML
Step #3: Now find <data:post.body/> by pressing Ctrl+F (Windows) or CMD+F (Mac)
Can I display Matched Content unit with current AdSense ad Unit?
Problem of Matched Content
The main problem I have found that Image become blurry. And when I show match content then it image seems to me very lower quality and it is unable to grab post snippet properly. If your Blog is containing square size image then it is OK. But if your Blog containing landscape image then in matched content widget your Blog post image will become fade.