What is SEO friendly Blog Post?
- Install a SEO Plugin
- Decide your keywords by research
- Analyze Headlines
- Use H2, H3 & H4 headline tags
- Check your permalink.
- Optimize the length of your article.
- Optimize the Meta description.
- Split your Articles into small paragraphs
- Optimize images by including title and alt text.
- Interlink your content.
1. Install a SEO Plugin
- Yoast SEO Plugins
- All in One SEO Pack
- SEO Ultimate
- SEO WordPress
- SEO by SQUIRRLY™
- The SEO Framework
- If can utilize your Focus or Prime Keywords
- It helps to formulate Meta description.
- It Calculate article readability
- It helps to check keywords
- It calculates the number of ward and keyword density.
- And many more...
2. Decide your keywords by research
Sign in to AdWords. Enter your Gmail log in details. From Keyword Planner dashboard click on the box that says
Search for new keywords using a phrase, website, or category.
|Start Researching of your Keywords in Google Keyword Planner|
Step 2: Now type your desire keywords or phrases into the first box where written
Your product or serviceand leave the remaining fields blank. After that, click on
Get ideasbutton from below.
Keyword ideasand make sure you’re on the
Keyword ideastab. You will see all relevant keywords with average monthly searches and competition.
|Keywords Showing in Google Keyword Planner|
- High competition
- Medium competition
- Low competition
- Post title.
- Meta description.
- Post URL (Permalink).
- Written content (first Paragraph and Last Paragraph)
- In H2 Headings
3. Analyze Headlines
|CoSchedule Headline Analyzer for measuring Headline SEO score|
The best theory for analyzing a headline, it must be written with 4 types words. Such as
- Common words - a, I, if, in , is etc. those are common words.
- Uncommon words - More, now, you'll, special etc. those are uncommon words.
- Emotional words - Easy, How to make, you need to know etc. those are emotional words.
- Power words -Awesome, Perfect, Friendly, smashing etc. those are power words.
- Headlines Characters: Short headline tend to earn the highest number of click-through but your Headlines should be written with 45 to 55 or maximum 65 characters long.
- Headlines Words: According to CoSchedule Headlines with approximately 6 words tend to earn the highest number of click-through. However up to 9 words acceptable for SEO headlines.
4. Use H2, H3 & H4 headline tags
- H1 = Heading 1
- H2 = Heading 2
- H3 = Heading 3
- H4 = Heading 4
- H5 = Heading 5
- H6 = Heading 6
5. Optimize your permalink.
How to write a permalink?
- By using dash (-)
- By using dot (.)
- A permalink shouldn’t be too long.
- Avoid any stop words like a, the, is etc.
- Use your focus keyword in permalink.
6. Optimize the length of your article.
7. Optimize the Meta description.
- Make sure it has written within 135 to 150 characters.
- Include your focus or Prime keywords in Meta description.
- Write unique Meta description that match with your main content.
8. Split your Articles into small paragraphs
|Featured snippet in Google Search Result Page|
9. Optimize images by including title and alt text.
- Write your image title before uploading. For example: don’t upload image whose title is 'image' or 'DC_7303'. When you save your Blog post image then give a descriptive name and after that upload it.
- After uploading the image add image title. For example: if the image is about coffee then add descriptive title like ‘My hot coffee in a beautiful Mug’. Because search engine don’t know what is your image about they treat it just like an object. So if you add title then search engine can easily understand what is your image about.
- Add Alt Text in your image. You can add short description in Alt text and try to include your focus keywords in Alt text description. Remember that Alt tag is bit more descriptive than Image title.
10. Interlink your content.
- You can show the authority that your Blog has covered maximum relevant topics.
- You can take the readers to your older posts easily.
- It will help to increase your Blog SEO and click-through.
How to interlink?
- Learn How to SEO a WordPress Blog?