License to use Blog
- Republish material from this Blog in neither print nor digital media or documents (including republication on another website or Blog);
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from the Blog;
- Show any material from the Blog in public;
- Reproduce duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this Blog for a commercial purpose;
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the Blog;
- Redistribute material from this Blog - except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution; or
- Republish or reproduce any part of this Blog through the use of iframes or screen scrapers.
- Data mining
- Data extraction
- Data harvesting
- 'Framing' (iframes)
- Article 'Spinning'
- This Blog will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- The information on this Blog is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
- Nothing on this Blog constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial or medical matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of liability
- To the extent that the Blog is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- For any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
- These limitations of liability apply even if www.bloggerspice.com has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
- Death or personal injury caused by the negligence of www.bloggerspice.com or its agents, employees or shareholders/owners;
- Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of www.bloggerspice.com; or
- Matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for www.bloggerspice.com to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit its liability.