13 Excellent Online Payment System Solutions for Bloggers
Blogger are basically try to earn money through various affiliated program, Ads, Freelance work etc. but most of the blogger are unable to receive money due to lack of proper online payment systems. We can also see that many countries there PayPal is not operating, bloggers from that countries are deprive to receive their online income. So I have planned to share most popular and reliable online payment system to solutions bloggers problem.
It goes without say that PayPal is world's most used online payment solution where they processing more than $5 billion payments every years. PayPal payments by users verified account where money can be transfer directly into account.
- Charges: Free when the money comes from PayPal balance. PayPal takes 1.9% to 3.4% + €0.35 EUR per transaction and has no setup or monthly fees.
- Site Address: http://www.paypal.com/
Previous name was Alert Pay which is second leading position in online payment system. There are many countries where PayPal is not operating there you can easily use Payza. This is also good news that Bangladeshi freelance worker successfully using Payza to get payment from all over the world.
- Charges: Payza is free to use but for adding fund in Credit Card they charge 3.50 % and Currency conversion charge 2.500 %
- Site Address: http://www.payza.com/
3. Skrill (Moneybookers)
This is also a good online payment solution where people can get payment with small changes. Moneybookers are going to change their name very soon to Skrill. This is best for blogger because it doesn’t require any bank account. Moneybookers will provide you an international card which you can use to draw money. Bangladeshi blogger can use it to get payments.
- Charges: Receiving money is free but for sending they only charge 1% (up to USD 0.65 USD)
- Site Address: http://www.moneybookers.com/
Many popular brand and affiliate networks are using payoneer, such as, Infolinks, Clickbanks. You can easily use this those who are affiliated with that networks. Payoneer required email verification and bank verified mail address. Payoneer also providing services for Bangladeshi blog owner and people.
- Charges: Payoneer keep $2.99 for transferring money to more than 200 countries.
- Site Address: http://www.payoneer.com/
It is another most widely used payment solution that is best for e-commerce sites which is also known as cyber source solutions. There are many popular brands are using authorize.net such as, Magento, Volusion, X-Cart and many more.
- Charges:Authorize.Net has a $99 setup fee, costs $20 per month and takes a $0.10 per-transaction fee.
- Site Address: http://www.authorize.net/
6. Google Checkout
Google Checkout allows users to pay for goods and services through an account connected to their Google profile. There are millions of users are using Google checkout for Google products and services.
- Charges: Google Checkout keep small fees at start 2.9% + $0.30 per transaction for sales less than $3,000. The percentage they take goes down varies on monthly sales volume.
- Site Address: http://checkout.google.com/
7. Amazon Payments
You can use Amazon Payments where you can receive money by using API and send money via ACH. There are some popular site use Amazon payments like Kickstarter and many more.
- Charges: Amazon Payments fees start at 2.9% + $0.30 per transaction for payments over $10 (the percentage they take is less for larger transactions). For payments under $10, the fee is 5.0% + $0.05 per transaction.
- Site Address: https://payments.amazon.com/
Though Dwolla is not well-known to us bit it is strong competitor of PayPal. Dwolla is currently processing $1+ million per day. It's quite similar to PayPal but less charges than PayPal and others.
- Charges: Just 25¢ per transaction or free for transactions $10 or less.
- Site Address: https://www.dwolla.com/
Stripe is best suit for web developers who can get payment into their developed projects by using robust API. It provides merchant account for users.
- Charges: Stripe charges 2.9% + 30 cents per successful charge. No setup fees,
- Site Address: https://stripe.com/
Braintree is also known as best online payment gateway and solutions for merchant accounts for working with popular tech sites.
- Charges: Braintree has a $35 monthly fee (with a $75 monthly minimum). Transaction fees start at 2.29% + $0.30 per transaction for qualified cards. Source: Pricing – Braintree
- Site Address: https://www.braintreepayments.com/
11. Samurai by FeeFighters
This is similar as Braintree, however its main products is FeeFighters that helps merchants comparative rates.
- Charges: For their gateway $0.10 per transaction and monthly $10 with no setup fee.
- Site Address: https://samurai.feefighters.com/
WePay accept credit cards and bank account payments online. WePay also provide service for e-store such as, event tickets, products, donations and so forth.
- Charges: No contracts, no monthly fees, no hidden fees. Just 2.9% + 30¢ for all credit cards.
- Site Address: https://www.wepay.com/
2Checkout combinationof merchant account and payment gateway into one.You can receive credit card payments and PayPal payments through 2Checkout.
- Charges: 2.9% + 30¢ for US Seller and 5.5% + 45¢ for international
- Site Address: https://www.2checkout.com/
From my best knowledge above 13 are the most widely used for online payment system solution that can solve your payment problem. Beside of these there are few payment system exists but not very effective for international blogger. If you know more kindly share with our readers.