What Is Actually a Lifestyle Blog?
Why Start a Lifestyle Blog?
- When you run a lifestyle blog, you get the opportunity to share your thoughts and opinions and truly make your voice heard.
- You can establish yourself as an expert in your field that people will always come to for a piece of advice, to resolve various issues they may have. Therefore, you can really make a difference by providing people with the information they are looking for.
- You can help those who may be going through the same experiences as you, which can be not only useful to them but also very satisfying for you. As such, your blog can actually be therapeutic. Helping people is a wonderful experience that makes you grow as a person. Your lifestyle blog can be an extension of yourself and a place where you can be exactly who you are.
- Also, as already mentioned, you can make money with blogging, which is one of the main reasons why people start doing it in the first place. The primary reason is a passion for writing, of course. After all, if you don’t have a knack for it, you cannot really expect to become a successful blogger. Nevertheless, the fact that it can help you make money is yet another reason why you should consider taking it up.
What Types of Lifestyle Blogs are there?
|Lifestyle blog's Best categories|
How to Start a Lifestyle Blog?
Step 1: Pick a Specific Niche
Step 2: Choose a Blogging Platform
|Choose a perfect lifestyle blogging platform|
Step 3: Register a Domain Name
Step 4: Find a Web Hosting Provider
We recommended SiteGround hosting, which is best for your lifestyle blog. And you will get a free domain name for one year with their hosting plan.
Step 5: Choose a Theme for Your Lifestyle Blog
Step 6: Type Away and Create Your First Blog Post
|How to Start A Profitable Lifestyle Blog From Scratch|
The Top 5 Lifestyle Blogs to Follow in 2017
- A Cup of Joe – This lifestyle blog is one of the most popular ones right now, and it covers fashion, beauty, relationships, food, and travel. It was founded by Joanna Goddard in 2007, and it has over 5 million visitors per month.
- HBFIT – HBFIT (Health Beauty Fitness) is a lifestyle blog founded by Hannah Bronfman, one of the most popular and influential fitness bloggers. She provides excellent advice for both men and women and successfully inspires and motivates her loyal readers.
- GlobalGrasshopper – This award-winning blog is one of the most innovative travel blogs you can find. Its founder is Becky Moore, and she provides her readers with travel tips for some beautiful destinations, along with fascinating photography that can make you want to pack your bags in an instant and set sails for the adventure of your life.
- The Blonde Salad – Launched by Chiara Ferragni and Riccardo Pozzoli, this blog that covers fashion and beauty has become one of the most influential in its niche. The world-famous brands, including Burberry and Dior, have recognized the enormous potential of this blog and its founder Chiara, who is a successful fashion designer as well.
- Happy Fit Mama – This lifestyle blog was founded by Angela Bekkala, who provides fitness tips and succeeds in motivating quite a high number of people to lead a healthy lifestyle. She also shares a lot of delicious food recipes that help busy mothers run a fit and happy life.