- You can Schedule your Content sharing time.
- You can use Link shortening feature.
- Get analytical report after share you content
What Social Media Sites Buffer Support?
- Facebook: Profile, Page, and Group (for groups you do have to be the admin)
- LinkedIn: Profile, Company Page, and Group (for groups you do have to be the admin)
- Twitter: Profile
- Google+: Business Pages
- Pinterest accounts (On Awesome and Business)
How to Create an Account on Buffer?
How Much Money you have to spend for using Buffer Plans?
- Individual Plan: This plan is perfect for Small Blog and Website publisher. Because Individual Plan users don’t have to spend a single penny. And easily you can share your content on top 4 social media site.
- Awesome Plan: This plan is little update plan than Individual Plan. This plan is suitable for power users and entrepreneurs those who are running blogs and websites and want to see the performance of their sites. You will also able to add your RSS feed under Awesome Plan for auto post sharing. It includes basic analytics, and costs $10/month or $102/year.
- Small Business Plan: For small business owner can using this feature. Because this plan includes business analytics, as well as the other additional features that come with all business plans. It costs $50/month or $510/year.
- Medium Business Plan: Its sounds like advance lever of Small business. For multiple site owners Medium Business Plan has tailored. This plan is for more profiles, more sites, and more posts. The cost will be $100/month or $1,020/year.
- Large Business Plan: This is the top tier plan of Buffer. And this plan has tailored for enterprise-level sites. And the cost will be $250/month or $2,550/year.