What is Twitter Timeline?
How to Create A Twitter Timeline?
- User timeline – To display your Recent Tweeted posts with snippet.
- Likes – To display your likes on other’s tweeted contents.
- List – To show suggested lists include only those you own and/or subscribe to.
- Search – To display your Search query around tweeted content. For example #blogger and it will show on blogger related search result. You must add a hash tag to search something.
- Collection - A collection is an editable group of Tweets hand-selected by a Twitter user or programmatically managed via collection APIs. So it will display each collection which has published on own twitter page.