What Types of website generate more income from Propeller Ads?
Advertiser and Publisher of Propeller Ads
Propeller Ads Format
- Web Advertising
- Banner (300 x 250)
- Banner (468 x 60)
- Banner (728 x 90)
- Banner (160 x 600)
- Banner (120 x 600)
- Banner (320 x 50)
- Banner (800 x 440)
- Banner (800 x 600)
- Mobile Advertising
- Dialog Ads/Push Up
- 728×90 – Performs well at the top of the page, the most visible position for message.
- 160×600 – Best when used along sidebars of webpages. The narrowness of the skyscraper determines the width of headlines.
- 120×600 – Usually this format can be used in the narrow spaces where 160×600 can’t be used.
- 300×250 – One of the top-performing banner formats. Placing a 300×250 on the left side of the content can be very effective. Also performs well at the end of the articles. Great opportunity for an advertiser to show a wide variety of content.
- 800×600, 800×440 – Large ads for using as a layer hiding or fading website content.
- 468×60 – This format can fit into smaller spaces that don’t accommodate the 728×90 leaderboard, but shows lower performance.
Propeller Ads Set Up
Propeller Ads Earnings and Payments
- ePayments Wire Transfer
- Payoneer Prepaid debit card
- Payoneer Drect Bank Transfer