The main features of Font Awesome
- Font Awesome count as one Font but currently it has 519 Icons. And number of icons will increase after releasing with its new version.
- Font Awesome is a pictographic language of web-related actions.
- You can resize in any size and change it in any color. It has Infinite Scalability features.
- Though it used scalable vector graphics that means every icon looks awesome at any size. Free, as in Speech
- The great news is that Font Awesome is completely free for commercial and personal use.
- Font Awesome has full CSS Control. So we can customize it by adding CSS coding. You can give different style, icon color, size, shadow, and anything that's possible with CSS.
- Retina use for crispy and clear display and Font Awesome is perfect on Retina Displays
- Font Awesome icons are vectors, which mean they're gorgeous on high-resolution displays.
- Font Awesome works great with all frameworks. Originally designed for Bootstrap, This is also Desktop Friendly.
- To use on the desktop or for a complete set of vectors, it has separate cheatsheets.
- Font Awesome is Screen Reader Compatible. It is fit for any kinds of screen size and won’t blur or fade.
Origins of Font Awesome
How to Access?
<link href="//maxcdn.bootstrapcdn.com/bootstrap/3.3.0/css/bootstrap.min.css" rel="stylesheet">
<link href='Font Awesome File Link Here' rel='stylesheet'/>
<link href='//netdna.bootstrapcdn.com/font-awesome/4.3.0/css/font-awesome.min.css' rel='stylesheet'/>