How do I change my site feed settings?
- Full - If you enable full feed then it will put your blog's entire content of each post in site feed
- Short - while selecting Short and this will only includes an excerpt from the commencement of each post.
- Until Jump Break – If you select "Until Jump Break" on feed option then your post content will show before your jump break on site feed.
- None – Actually this option use for closing feed for a site. Mostly in case of private blog user select "None" option.
- Custom – This option is for advance blog user but you have freedom to customize your feed option by selecting "Custom."