Mobile filter will display reports
- About Queries where your m. pages appeared in search results. Obviously for mobile browsers.
- About Queries where Google applied Skip Redirect. When you click on a link from search results from the desktop URL then the user will automatically heading for the corresponding m. version of the URL.
- To avail this service you must verify your blog ownership on both the desktop (www) and mobile (m.) sites in Webmaster Tools which will improved communication and troubleshooting information specific to each site.
Recommendations for a separate m. site owner
- Build or Redesign Smartphone optimized Websites or Blog.
- You have to add a rel="alternate" tag in your desktop template. Because it will help Google-bot to pointing mobile URL as well as the location.
- Similarly in your mobile page must add a link rel="canonical" tag for pointing desktop URL.
- Some server automatically redirect users based on their user agent/device, so in this case use HTTP Vary: User-Agent header.
- Verify ownership of both the desktop (www) and mobile (m.) sites in Webmaster Tools.