Generally we are using AdSense for our personal blog sites which is occupied only by one Author. However, there are many sites that are running by multiple Authors. Though each of them having personal blog but become co-author of another site. So if all Author wants to place their own AdSense ads in one site then blogger may think that it is impossible.
Regards this issue I was also confused but get acquire a certain information that already Google has provided in their official site. This issue has been brought up because often the publisher and the site owner run into this issue when two AdSense publishers manage a site together and both blog owner wants to display their ads.
Since 2008 Google Adsense allows a user to have multiple owner’s ad code on a single site/blog. If you need evidence just go through this Article from AdSense blog site. But most of the blogger didn't noticed about it.
But there has some conditions implemented by Google and you must consider it before applying. You will get this information easily on AdSense's site. The important points are as follows:
- The maximum number of ads display limit per page will remain the same i.e. the number of ad-units and link-unit that can be put per site.
- If someone don't own that site, they'll need to receive permission from the site owner to display their ads on their pages.
- There is a small problem that adsense are unable to divide earnings between two owners, so any revenue generated will be credited to the account associated with the ad unit that was clicked or viewed.
- Any shared site that displays Google ads must also comply with Google AdSense program policies.
- Any owner among two are responsible for the content that publishedon that blog where ads will appears.
- Before placing the ad on another publisher's site, you must review the site for any policy violations. Because you will find lot of people who use Adsense even though their site is against the TOS of Google Adsense.
- Before implementing the code in a site please make sure that you add the site URL at Allowed Sites so you can monitor where ads are appearing and have a good standing account of AdSense.
Hope this information will help you. If you have any suggestion you can share with us. Just leave a comments below and let me know.