- The maximum number of ads display limit per page will remain the same i.e. the number of ad-units and link-unit that can be put per site.
- If someone don't own that site, they'll need to receive permission from the site owner to display their ads on their pages.
- There is a small problem that adsense are unable to divide earnings between two owners, so any revenue generated will be credited to the account associated with the ad unit that was clicked or viewed.
- Any shared site that displays Google ads must also comply with Google AdSense program policies.
- Any owner among two are responsible for the content that publishedon that blog where ads will appears.
- Before placing the ad on another publisher's site, you must review the site for any policy violations. Because you will find lot of people who use Adsense even though their site is against the TOS of Google Adsense.
- Before implementing the code in a site please make sure that you add the site URL at Allowed Sites so you can monitor where ads are appearing and have a good standing account of AdSense.
Share your Ad Space with Multiple Authors On The Same Blog